Sanctioned by Hampshire FA
Saturday 11th May & Sunday 12th May 2019
Mountbatten School, Whitenap Lane, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 5SY
Age groups: Boys: U7–U15 inclusive. Girls: U10-U15 inclusive
• Qualified referees will officiate in all matches.
• 9 pitches so there will be no long waiting times between games.
• Professional medical cover available on the day.
• Tournament Programme £3.00 (including free parking on site)
• Hot and cold refreshments
• Selection of additional fun activities.
Entry Fee: £35 (£30 Early Entry before 24th March) per team of up to 10 players.
Age groups will be those for the current season ending in May 2019.
The under 7`s to under 10`s age groups will play on a non-competitive basis, with individual medals to be presented to all participating team members. *Please note that U7 & U8 are 5 a-side this year.
Please note that no dogs are allowed onto the Mountbatten School grounds and this rule will be strictly enforced, the site also has a No Smoking policy. Please inform all members of your party accordingly.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTRY FORM
Chairman: Paul Davies
Secretary: Tony Swift
Treasurer: Dominic Flach